Email and SMS notifications
You can manage your email, iPhone, and SMS settings at https://www.hipchat.com/account/notifications
Customize what you get notified about (@ mentions, 1-to-1 messages, etc.) and how (sound, pop-up, etc.)
- Click on the gear icon in the top right of HipChat
- Click on the Notifications button on top
- Your settings will be saved across all computers you use the desktop app on
Change your sounds and pop-up notifications (Chrome only)
- Click the gear in the top right to display notification options
- Your settings will be saved across all browsers and computers where you use the web app
You can manage your iPhone/iPad notifications at https://www.hipchat.com/account/notifications or on the settings section inside the app. Make sure you also enable them in the iOS Notification Center go to Settings > Notifications > HipChat > set Notification Center to "On" > Choose "Banner" or "Alert"
You can manage your Android notifications at https://www.hipchat.com/account/notifications or on the settings section inside the app. When in the app, click the Menu button on your phone. Click Settings on the bottom menu that pops up.